2018 Meeting Highlights Include:
2018 Full Meeting Schedule Here
Workshops covering topics on:
- Polymer Nanocomposites: Preparation, Structure and Properties (MP) Agenda
- Droplet-Based Coating and Printing (CPF) Agenda
- Advances in Flexible Electronics and OLED Displays (FEP) Agenda
- Preparation and Processing of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Materials (BPM) Agenda
- Biorenewable Polymers and Materials (BB) Agenda
- Characterization-focused Industrial Fellow Collaborative Projects: Examples, Opportunities, and Challenges (NMP) Agenda
- Material Options for Transparent Conductive Oxides (EMD) Agenda
Program Reviews with more than 100 current research overviews
Student-Industry Meet & Greet Sponsored in part by Abbott and Ecolab reception (NEW this year!)
Plenary Luncheon featuring Professor Russel Holmes presenting on organic LED displays
Faculty-Industry Meet and Greet reception
Two evenings of poster sessions featuring top program research
Reserve your room now!
For our out-of-town guests, we have an IPRIME room block available at the Graduate Minneapolis hotel conveniently located one block from all meeting events. Rooms are limited so please reserve now. Visit the Graduate Minneapolis website or call (612) 379-8888.
The IPRIME Annual Meeting is free to all member companies. If your company is considering membership, please contact me at email@example.com about attending as an IPRIME guest.